- Go on at least 3 holidays – I will save and I will make this happen. I didn’t have a sunny holiday in 2015 so this is motivating me even more!
- Really get my vlogging and blogging going – I’d love to be able to to say that it is my full time job one day because I love it so much. Nobody wants to work in a supermarket forever right?
- Go to a festival – I’m not too bothered what one but I want to experience it!
- Get Jax a spanish tutor – I’ve always felt that knowing another language benefits you in so many ways and the earlier you start the easier it is!
- Get a lot fitter and work on getting my knees & joints back to good health!
- Be the best mama I can for Jaxson; supporting, guiding and loving him as he grows!
- Try and save £3000 or as close to this as possible, by the end of the year.
- Try and say yes to everything; opportunities, going out, dates, work, Jax – pretty much everything! (Within reason)
- Always be positive, confident and know that I can achieve what I want to if I just believe in myself. If I reach a goal, I’ll set a new one. I won’t let anything knock or hold me back & if it does – I’ll take it on the chin and come out fighting.
What are your 2016 goals? Have you got plans on how you’re going to get there?!
Love, J xxx